Hey, you need a renderfarm? If that's the case, make sure you check this topic for more info! 

So i'm adding a custom texture specifically to polygons that are equilateral triangles. Attached I have an image. On the two polygons on the left they align perfectly in the center but for some reason not so much on the 5 polygons on the third object. They are using the same texture settings on uvw mapping. Anyone have any ideas on how to rectify this?

Texture.png

maliohammad    309

Hello and welcome to the cafe!

8 hours ago, blabberbytes said:

t. They are using the same texture settings on uvw mapping. Anyone have any ideas on how to rectify this?

Simply because your objects don't have proper UVW map, so to fix this, you either need to make proper UV map for each object that fits this texture (Which is not hard at all) or use different mode like cubic.

Cerbera    1,976

I'm going cautiously venture 'possibly not cubic' ;) I just worry that while that will work on dead flat surfaces, not all your models are flat where you want the texture, which could confuse cubic mapping where that is the case. I would speculate that flat mapping will probably give the most predictable results here, but you will have to specifically adjust that (texture mode, axis mode) on a per-object basis so that it is projecting directly onto each textured face.

CBR