Cerbera

Thanks to the Cafe...

Cerbera    1,815

Hey Cafe

Last night @VECTOR told me what he had been up to these last few weeks, and that him and @everfresh been secretly organizing a donation fund for me and my mum while we're getting through some difficult bits.

What can I say - I am absolutely blown away by the kindness and support of people here in this amazing community.

There are simply no words that could convey how grateful we are to everyone that helped or left a message. Thank you so much.

We will be making a donation to the Phyllis Tuckwell Hospice Foundation who are desperately starved of resources but still do incredible work and make a massive difference to the lives of people dealing with terminal illness and their families.

Love and light,

J

• Like 4

natevplas    35

I was honored to play a very small role in this!  Thank you for all you do for this community, Jay!

• Namaste 1

everfresh    296

most credit has to go to vector, it was his idea that made this happen in the first place... we also were totally blown away by the outcome, we didn't really expect to be able to reach the goal. really great to know that people actually care and are willing to help. thanks to all who participated.

so sorry for your loss, i hope this makes you a little bit happy, even in sad times likes this. 

• Like 1
  • Namaste 1

Cerbera    1,815
  • Topic Author
  • 1 minute ago, everfresh said:

i hope this makes you a little bit happy, even in sad times likes this. 

It really does my friend, it really does...

• Like 3

Isleofgough    21

Sorry for your loss. You are an inspiration in how generous you were to others during this difficult time.

• Namaste 1

VECTOR    516

You're most welcome dude. As fresh said intially when i set this up I was cautiously optimistic when I set the goal of a thousand. I wasn't sure what to expect but certainly I didn't think it would get anywhere near that amount so when we had nearly three quarters of it with in the first 24 hours I was shocked to say the least. It's really a testimont to how people feel about you in this community , I think I speak for everyone when I say you've gone out of your way to help people on this forum with your expertise and knowledge, so it's time we all paid a little back.

• Like 1
    • Namaste 1