Sign in to follow this  
taomation

How to Remove These Lines ?

taomation    1

Hey All,

I starting trying some of the Mograph stuff (what kind of an Irish name is that?) and I am getting so many lines that I'm practically flying blind over here1

I found the view tab and the filters tab and can get rid of some of them, but still have a bunch of what look like camera guides or something.  And while I'm here, is there a way to bring your move and rotate tools into view without having to zoom out to find them? 

Thanks for your help.  This forum helped me out a great deal the other day and I appreciate it.  Cheers...Ian

Screen Shot 2018-06-08 at 2.42.35 AM.png

Edited by Cerbera
No all caps titles please.

bezo    507

Disable camera´s objects for viewport (top semafor dot must be red)

Cerbera    1,898

while I'm here, is there a way to bring your move and rotate tools into view without having to zoom out to find them? 

Yes. With your mouse over the viewport, hit s.

CBR

taomation    1
  • Topic Author
  • Hi Guys,

Thanks for the responses.  I tried this "Disable camera´s objects for viewport (top semafor dot must be red)" and it just seemed to get rid of everything.  Tried a few ways.  There's no global remove  guides (or what ever these are called)?   That would be a lot more useful I would think that removing the grid which I found.

And this worked, "Yes. With your mouse over the viewport, hit s."  but it moves the camera position.  I was hoping to get it to hop to the object, rather than the camera hoping to it.  Anything?

And certainly, being new to this, I am aware that I am poetentiallly missing some understainging of functionality that would make things more understandable.

Thanks again.  Much appreciated.

taomation    1
  • Topic Author
  • PS.  These are cloned images with a random effector.  Don't know if that makes a difference... Thanks...

taomation    1
  • Topic Author
  • I get now.  I starting thinking why are there so many lines and then your comment made sense.  Just on the cameras, right?  I was doing it on the cloner and the models.  Don't really know how those cameras got in there to begin with.  Thanks, again!