Luminance through Glass

Strelok

Hi, I'm trying to render tail lights for the car I'm making, not the first time. So you can see the red object that are the lights and glass all around. The red material has just luminance applied, while the glass has beckmann reflection, transparency at 95% and default color. The problem I'm having is that inside the glass the red is almost black, why is this happening? It only happens with that object I applied glass to. If i use the same materials on other objects they render well. I put the tail lights in a cylinder and applied the same glass material and it shows well. Also if I put the tail light in a new file it works well.

Capture.PNG

Are you using AO ? If so, is Evaluate transparency ticked in its settings ?

Also, if you are using Physical Render, is Shader transparency check ticked there ?

If it's not those, could you upload a simplified scene file that demonstrates the problem ?

CBR

2 minutes ago, Cerbera said:

Are you using AO ? If so, is Evaluate transparency ticked in its settings ?

Also, if you are using Physical Render, is Shader transparency check ticked there ?

If it's not those, could you upload a simplified scene file that demonstrates the problem ?

CBR

It was Evaluate transparency. You saved me. I almost went crazy there