Hey, you need a renderfarm? If that's the case, make sure you check this topic for more info! 

djiadjee

Automotive Modeling in Cinema 4D

djiadjee    2

greetings fellows.. am searching for a useful vehicle modeling in cinema, that gives me a solid base for making another vehicles..

if you know any, I'll be pleased :geek:

Cerbera    1,973

Oh there's loads of those... quite a few of them paid because a whole car is such a massive undertaking, but there are free ones out there... just search them on youtube. Here's one I found doing exactly that...

CBR

BigAl3D    50

@djiadjee welcome to the Café. Not sure how experienced you are with C4D or 3D in general, but modeling cars is no simple task. In fact, I think it's one of the most difficult things to model in my opinion. Don't forget that many techniques that work in other apps, ie Max and Maya, will also work in C4D. There are MANY more videos for those programs.

LOTS of practice and I wish you luck. Post your progress.

• Like 1

djiadjee    2
  • Topic Author
  • thanks so much for your help.. actually I've been in 3D since 2012 but not continuously, started with Softimage, and bcoz of School i went offline for almost 3 years :cry: and then i got into university, since am studying Biology i couldn't find a perfect time to combine them.. but here am in holidays and gotta do something... that's correct the techniques are quite the same, since i'm familiar with Max :)