Sign in to follow this  
bentway

Pen offset when using Wacom

I've got a trial of C4D up and running on my Windows 10 PC, but am unable to use my Intuos Pro with it. It seems to read the pen as being 1/2" to the left of where it actually is--for me to click a menu option, create an object/deformer, whatever, I actually have to click in column to the right of what I want.

I did Googling, but never found mention of this actual problem. I'm using the latest C4D with the newest Wacom drivers. A few solutions from  2011 mentioned using older Wacom drivers, but, since my tablet works great with literally every other program I use (Maya, ZBrush, Nuke, Houdini, all Adobe CC), I assume that's an outdated (and untenable) solution.

I DID click "tablet" under Input Devices in the preferences.

I have also tried adjusting mapping so it only sees one monitor at a time, and that didn't help.

Any help is appreciated. I assume that this program is widely used enough so that there is an easy fix somewhere. (That's not using older drivers--that's not practical.)

Maybe this might help...shot in the dark here...Try toggling between the options...

• Topic Author
  • Clicked "Hi-Res Tablet" off and it works beautifully!

Thanks!