While biking around I encountered this road sign.

And thought it would be amusing to start a topic containing photos (made by C4DCafe members) of traffic signs or other street furniture, representing 3D related terms. Where the every day man in the street wouldn't now why we, 3D nerds, have a chuckle at.

5b430ecf47376_Bevel(Nijlen).thumb.jpg.f23320446e15aa004ca691bdeed2b4f8.jpg

• Like 1

Daniel, when relaxing on bike, free your mind from this kind of noise :DD

(good catch btw :D)

• Topic Author
  • 16 hours ago, Greatszalam said:

There's a brand of truck lift gate that is "MAXON". The logo also looks similar.

Every time I see one, I giggle.

logo.svg

https://www.maxonlift.com/home

Not good enough ;)

The whole idea behind the topic is to provide "own-made" photos of 3D terminology. No links allowed to images (or any other material), which you don't own the copyright of.

34 minutes ago, C4DS said:

Not good enough ;)

The whole idea behind the topic is to provide "own-made" photos of 3D terminology. No links allowed to images (or any other material), which you don't own the copyright of.

Unfortunately, I usually see those while I'm driving and don't quite have hands free to get a photo, but I'll give it a go next time, safety be darned! :lol:

• Topic Author
  • Yet another bike trip today (in a neighboring country, this time). Then, almost at the end of the trip, I encountered this township sign.

I have to admit, the spelling is a little off, but I guess everyone knows which primitive object in Cinema 4D it refers too ...

5b65c8d7b080c_Pyramide(Sluis).thumb.jpg.2c6ff63e1ad2bdd7df7d5018ac998b19.jpg

• Topic Author
  • Another road sign that caught my eye, while biking.

To the "untrained" eye, this would seem to be a regular sign helping out fellow road users finding directions.

However, the geeky minds amongst us would frantically look around, and wonder where the "pan" and "rotate" are located ...

Bergen op zoom.jpg