• “Great art picks up where nature ends.”  Marc Chagall 

Sign in to follow this  
Bastardfilms

Problem with Football net dynamics

Hi guys, im trying to make an animation about a soccer net guetting hit by a ball but i cant get it to work properly. I have search a lot in internet about the cloth dynamics but i cant find a good solution.

Here is the scene file. 

http://www.mediafire.com/file/3126mbvt3b517rv/soccer net.c4d

Thanks a lot¡

• Topic Author
  • 1 minute ago, Gowcoizer said:

Did you tried to restart the software or the whole system ? The picture viewer shows strange resolution values... try to change the resolution a little to see if it will catch it and set Frame Range to All frames

Thats not my question men, im asking about how to set the dynamics properly for a realistic animation of the ball hitting the net

In the "Expert" tab turn of Edge Collision and turn On Global Interselection Analysis and in the "Tag" tab reduce signifficantly the Stiffnes percents and see if you like the results..

Cloth.JPG

Cloth1.JPG

• Topic Author
  • 1 hour ago, Gowcoizer said:

In the "Expert" tab turn of Edge Collision and turn On Global Interselection Analysis and in the "Tag" tab reduce signifficantly the Stiffnes percents and see if you like the results..

Cloth.JPG

Cloth1.JPG

Thanks for the advice but that doesnt solve the problem.....I want to know if theres is a better way to do this, without the plane in the back that i have put it, like a real net will do