GaryAbrehart

MAXON Service Agreement

OK I am thinking of getting the MSA before they release R20 sometime in September. If I do this now I should be eligible for a free upgrade from R19 which I currently use to R20 when it is released? I am also looking at some Cineversity tuts that I would really like to view, I have a Plural Sight subscription but it doesn't have the same tuts (it's gone a little bit down hill IMHO). Should I purchase now or wait till next month?

If you are not in MSA currently (pure c4d user of last version without MSA), you can buy MSA anytime before R20 official release. Current state of MSA isn´ t lock to time, but count of releases, so MSA means  1 new version for lower price then "normal" upgrade, 2 installations (not running concurrently) and Cineversity year subcription.

But still is locked to time... :), because when you purchase today, it´s year subscription and  takes for 365 days. ( So, ending the same day, but next year and still are there 2 mounths to release new version). In this "hole" you can again decide to buy MSA (you are still allowed) and continue in upgrades for lower price...If R20 release and you ´ll be without MSA, first you need buy "normal" upgrade to R20 for higher price (like MSA) and then you´ll be allowed to buy MSA for R21 for instance...