everfresh

whut? r20 features demo???

Getting my mind blown over here!  Thanks for posting this!

• Like 1

• Topic Author
  • so, looking through all the features on the cineversity site i'd say it's a good release, and i'm a happy camper. but i still see nothing that would make it THE big release. maybe everything will be a lot faster, but there's no mention of it, so if it was a really significant speed increase i suspect they would have mentioned it. the new mograph instancing will speed up working with complex setups significantly though, the volume mesher will open up new worlds and i look forward to playing with it. node based materials were long overdue and i'm happy we got that now, and prorender seems to be production ready (still curious about the time it will take to resolve all the noise in final renders). so to me it seems like a really nice release with some handy features from what i've seen up to now, nothing more, nothing less.

• Like 2

Wow, in fact I like the stuff there! Nodes! Of course this gradient tool...I am messing up with the r19 and it is a pain!