Hey, you need a renderfarm? If that's the case, make sure you check this topic for more info! 

gieroj

Adding shoes to character

Rectro    705

If you have feet within the shoes and you intend to bend the shoe id just weight the shoe to the foot and toe joints and use a pose morph.  You can use a collision deformer but its very hit n miss, and can take some time to get right.  In the file added below I used a morph.  You can have the visibility of the shoe to turn the morph on or off, but you can set up a user data switch e.c.t the choice is yours.  As already said if the shoe is not going to have a bend it it which would also assume the toe in the animation also has a bend then a simple PSR constraint can be used providing the pivot of the shoe matches the foot joint.  You can use the constraint option to Maintain Original, but I like to ddo things accurate and put the shoe into a null that matches the pivot of the foot joint.

In this video Your see that the foot does not show through the shoe as a pose morph is used at 100% strength to shrink the foot inside the shoe.  At frame 70 the shoe visibility is disabled at this time the pose morph is at 0% strength.  This can be automated so when the shoe is visible the pose morph is at 100% and when its not visible its at 0%

Dan

leg.c4d

legv2.c4d

maliohammad    309
5 hours ago, gieroj said:

but if i needed the shoes to bend a little, what can I do?

If the number of times it bends is low then just add a bend deformer to the shoes and do it manually. Otherwise you have to rig the shoes too.