HSrdelic

C4DCafe - R20 MoGraph Fields

Store_logo.PNG

Hi folks :)

We are proudly announcing our first R20 training - MoGraph fields. Dive into new fantastic field system from scratch and gain massive advantage in your production capability and workflows. We start from basics, explaining field parameters and usage, cover multi instances and build upwards to subfields, openVDB and advanced projects where fields are utilized in all areas of CINEMA 4D. We explore fields in MoGraph, deformers, tags, CA environment, Xpresso, particle and OpenVDB context. Every aspect of CINEMA 4D gains from fields and as such they will be vital part of the production. Lessons are faster paced, packed with tips and tricks along with advanced and unusual application of fields.

Lesson outline:

01_What_how_why

02_Basics

03_Remapping

04_Field_types

05_Slope

06_MIN

07_MoGraph_context

08_Deformer_context

09_Tag_context

10_Xpresso_context

11_Particle_forces_context

12_OpenVDB_context

13_Subfields

14_Folders

15_Effector_weighting

16_Random_to_Word

17_Radar

18_Fish_school

19_Boat_wake

20_Box_rig

21_Icecream

22_Flamingo

23_Lava_Lamp

Duration: 3 hours

Training is download only and can be purchased directly via Cafe store here:

https://www.c4dcafe.com/ipb/store/product/17-r20-mograph-fields/

Here is one complete lesson for preview purpose (Right click and download to disk if you don't want to view in browser)

22_Flamingo_lesson

Hope you enjoy this one, a lot of work went into it :)

• Like 4

• Topic Author
  • Thanks Mash :)

We were changing something so that link is displayed instead of previewed content which doesn't look good in post itself

Thanks! If I update my copy to R20, I'll definitely buy it. I'm sure the quality is top notch.
    If you don't mind me asking what's is going to be the next course?

• Topic Author
  • Since there were some inquiries about ability to purchase without being a member - the answer is yes, it is possible, simply follow the paypal link in the store. Download link will be sent ONLY to e-mail associated with purchase. In case you don't receive it simply contact us on Cafe or paypal mail :)

The R20 Mograph Fields training is very clarifying, very well explained and with easy examples where you can figure it out how to apply fields and have that approach for your daily work. Congrats and thank you HSrdelic! Fields are really game changers!

• Topic Author
  • Glad too see you picked up fields and that you see tremendous changes they bring :)

Can't wait to pick up this training, along with Tim's Fields In One Day, once R20 is released.

Fields is an absolute gamechanger for MoGraph. The possibilities which already seemed infinite are now beyond comprehension. Can't wait to see what the talented C4D community will do with this over the next few months.

• Topic Author
  • 2 hours ago, Jimh said:

Fields is an absolute gamechanger for MoGraph

I agree, they are amazing :)

Went over the training - it is simply fantastic. You are a born teacher and have unique skill of presenting complexity with simplicity. I never though you could do better than Vertex pusher series, but I was wrong. It is clear that you spent a lot of time with fields and whoever wants to do C4D work of any kind starting from release 20 should watch this - highly recommended!

Only thing I will complain (because I am like that) is that I wanted at least one more project lesson :)