vanderleden

why are there no C4D Cafe tutorials ?

There are Cafe trainings available, but they are commercial in nature. Producing quality training content is not easy at all and takes tremendous amount of time...

• Like 1

I got started with C4D by watching the excellent free videos by 3DKiwi here at the cafe - I wonder if Kiwi has any of his old stuff on a YouTube or Vimeo channel ?

5 minutes ago, HSrdelic said:

There are Cafe trainings available, but they are commercial in nature. Producing quality training content is not easy at all and takes tremendous amount of time...

Yes and those commercial trainings from HSrdelic are highly recommendable, great content, quality and well worth the money!

1 hour ago, jed said:

I got started with C4D by watching the excellent free videos by 3DKiwi here at the cafe - I wonder if Kiwi has any of his old stuff on a YouTube or Vimeo channel ?

https://vimeo.com/user24080604

• Topic Author
  • 4 hours ago, HSrdelic said:

if I buy a tutorial do I get them on DVD ?

my Internet connection...

Thanks C4DS. Most of my more recent tutorials are on my Vimeo channel. The cafe also has a free tutorial section that has a few tutorials of mine that I haven't uploaded to Vimeo. It was the Cafe's free tutorials that made it famous. We were doing free online video tutorials before YouTube came on the scene.

Not sure why the current Cafe owners make the tutorial section so damn hard to find. To find the link to the download / tutorial section you have to hover your mouse over the word "Forums" on the front page. However if you are in the forum section the link to the downloads section is visible.

You can find the cafe's free tutorial section here:

https://www.c4dcafe.com/ipb/files/category/1-tutorials/

This includes some of my tutorials that aren't on Vimeo.

• Like 2

I made a couple on the sculpting brushes a while back if they of any help.

Also there are other users who have also created their own 'Clubs' here on C4D Cafe that are also making a lot of useful tutorials: https://www.c4dcafe.com/ipb/clubs/

Digital Meat has a tonne of content: 

• Like 1