bezo

cmiVFX support

Have somebody here account or purchase some tutorials on cmiVFX?

I was tried to access to purchased tutorials, but no success. I was send email to support email (few days later to info email also), but without any answer. Latest info what I found is from last year. Closed business maybe?

Hi,

I have an account and haven't used the products in a very long time. When I logged in and tried to access one of them it failed. Could be temporary but not sure.

Would careful if you can't access the entire site.

• Topic Author
  • I can log in, but when open "My Tutorials", there are list of all my purchased tutorials, but when try to open whichever, always get strange message in white background. I was tried almost all from both two pages of purchased tutorials, but without success.

When you try to visit directly by link at the bottom of the page to facebook or linkedin, pages not found...

...and it looks not good :(

Same here. I can login but the tutorials have no thumbnail and there is an error when I try to access the purchased ones (which are both about 5 years old).

By the way, the founder of the website, Chris Maynard, passed away in 2016. There were still technical updates to the website in 2017, but maybe the driving force was lost.....

http://community.foundry.com/discuss/topic/123367