Igor

Cinema 4D R20 available NOW!

29 minutes ago, poodles said:

I've not had an email :( should I have?

Did you check your e-portfolio account? I´m sure you have licence and installer there. I got email from my local distributor almost week after release, but in e-portfolio was all from first release day...

1 hour ago, rkoomera said:

Hi guys! do you know when the student version would be released?

Unfortunately I am not sure, but until then, you can use demo which is fully operating! :)

| MAXON Quality Assurance | 3D Artist | C4D Cafe Manager | Gamer in Heart/PS4 ID: SIgor420 |:compEnjoy:

I acquired a Student License 4 days ago and I got R19 (Dont get me wrong, thats super cool, you get de soft for free to learn it properly, very happy with it) but I like to know if I can update to R20, just curious

Where did you get this student license from? MAXON wouldn't have been doing R19 four days ago...

Yeah that's my doubt, it's strange that they give me R19 when R20 it's out. I got my copy from MAXON reseller on Spain (techlimit). 

16 hours ago, Freshly said:

When do we get our upgrade email from MAXON.  I have the MSA for r20, still no email from MAXON?

I´m not sure, but I was read somewhere e-portfolio account is Europe only, so to tell you look into e-portfolio account is useless.

If you didn´t recieved email from your local software distributor, maybe the best for you could be to send PM to Rick Barrett here on the forum. I´m sure he can help you with this...

(you could find him on previous page on the top)

On 9/17/2018 at 1:57 AM, Freshly said:

When do we get our upgrade email from MAXON.  I have the MSA for r20, still no email from MAXON?

@RBarrett , can you see how this could be resolved?! Thanks

| MAXON Quality Assurance | 3D Artist | C4D Cafe Manager | Gamer in Heart/PS4 ID: SIgor420 |:compEnjoy: