Igor

Two new C4D Cafe themes to play with!!

Folks, we introduced two new themes that will serve us in the future starting right now. One is dark as default and one is light, hopefully you will enjoyed them. 

If you want to change the theme, please scroll to the bottom of the page and you will find Theme text where you can make a change. 

Cheers 

• Like 1

| MAXON Quality Assurance | 3D Artist | C4D Cafe Manager | Gamer in Heart/PS4 ID: SIgor420 |:compEnjoy:

Cool stuff!  I like the dark one myself :)  Weird though, that it shows 3 for me, and they have pretty non-intuitive names...

themes.JPG

• Like 1

On the main page could be used green color for thread names only. other text under could be some softer color. (light grey or white maybe)

• Like 1

Didn't have any green buttons before on the black theme, right ? I find them really attention grabbing and would prefer something way darker like the overall theme.

Edit : I guess Bezo was saying the same thing, sorry I didn't really read that.

• Like 1

I like the dark skin. I like have the unread content button at the top rather than having to scroll to the bottom.

I still reckon it's too hard to find the cafe's free tutorials. They should have a link of their own along side "Gallery".

• Like 2

16 hours ago, Bolos said:

Looking better now. However the C4D Café logo is seriously aliased here.

Screen Shot 2018-09-06 at 23.57.38.png

@everfresh (the logo designer) would be rolling over in his grave if he saw this... if he was dead ;)

Very easy to solve it...

...simply decrease Voxel Size parameter in Volume Builder object. (and for total perfect look apply Smooth layer)

:compFist:

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, natevplas said:

@everfresh (the logo designer) would be rolling over in his grave if he saw this... if he was dead ;)

i'm already rolling, although i might not be dead yet. on exhausting days like today i kinda feel like it though :D

@Igor should be an easy fix, if you still have the vector file... if not just say it and i'll send it to you again. ;)

• Like 1