Hello,
This is my first topic in this forum. I love this forum, this is really special for the Creative community around the world, thanks.

So, i have a very newbie question. 
I'm working in an animation for a brand clothing., and i need to put some not 3d objects (.png) inside an 3d animation i made in C4D.
I need to put 5 .png of pieces of the brand, each inside of one letter of the brand name. Ex: .png of a T-shirt  inside of the "B", a .png of a Cap inside the letter "O"...

I'm here to discover the easieast and logical way to do this.

I put some screenshots to you better understood, and a reference i watch to make this, and the biggest example what of i want to do

1.jpg

2.jpg my corridor of letters.

3.jpg .png that i need to put inside the animation

4.jpg Very special example.

Hi and welcome to the forum.

This is not my area but I assume that the animation is a fly thru each of the letters and the camera goes through the banded images.  All you need is a simple plane object for each branded image.  You can drag n drop a image from your browser directly onto the plane.  Make sure its a png file with a alpha.  drag the colour image from the diffuse layer into the alpha channel of the material and turn alpha on.  It should work right away if not invert the alpha from the settings.

I got the images from here to demo this to you.

Dan

letters 05.jpg1860255299_latters01.thumb.jpg.cfe022b465f1c966af99a3e1ac00bdb4.jpg

letters 04.jpg

letters 03.jpg

letters 02.jpg

latters 01.jpg

letters.zip

• Like 1

• Topic Author
  • 14 hours ago, Rectro said:

Hi and welcome to the forum.

This is not my area but I assume that the animation is a fly thru each of the letters and the camera goes through the banded images.  All you need is a simple plane object for each branded image.  You can drag n drop a image from your browser directly onto the plane.  Make sure its a png file with a alpha.  drag the colour image from the diffuse layer into the alpha channel of the material and turn alpha on.  It should work right away if not invert the alpha from the settings.

I got the images from here to demo this to you.

Dan

letters 05.jpg1860255299_latters01.thumb.jpg.cfe022b465f1c966af99a3e1ac00bdb4.jpg

letters 04.jpg

letters 03.jpg

letters 02.jpg

latters 01.jpg

letters.zip

Thank you a lot !
    Bless