• “Great art picks up where nature ends.”  Marc Chagall 

Sign in to follow this  
CApruzzese

new animation - side effects

Dramatic Readings # 5 - but likely the last one for a long while. Side effects of isotretinoin, better known as accutane - pimple medication. This one is a good minute longer than the others. There SO MANY side effects! I cut a few out or it would have been another minute of ranting. Still trying to push my characters into more extremes and he gets there a couple times.  This was my tenth animation this year!  My plans now are to do the raven by EA Poe and design the out of it and also do a new series if it works out called Dog and Weasel. I have already made characters and som props for each of them but it will be not next year before I make any real headway into animating anything. 

Edited by CApruzzese
trying to add link for video that shows the video

www.behemothmedia.com

• Topic Author
  • 2 hours ago, HSrdelic said:

:lol:

Hope that pharmaceutical industry doesn't chase you for this video!

I used the generic name - just in case!

The side effects are the ones they list themselves fro the product - it's not my fault LOL

www.behemothmedia.com

You forgot completely the obligatory soft music, running through the fields, finding the prince or princess while an auctioneer says very fast that you can get depressed and die. I think you must have used the wrong software.

• Topic Author
  • 8 hours ago, Isleofgough said:

You forgot completely the obligatory soft music, running through the fields, finding the prince or princess while an auctioneer says very fast that you can get depressed and die. I think you must have used the wrong software.

LOL

Charles windsurfing in a wheat field would have ben hysterical! 

www.behemothmedia.com

that was really cute, well paced and love the character.  reminds me of when I was stationed in England in the 1980's, my landlords wife would go into hysterics over the word ZIT.  she thought it was the funniest thing she ever heard.   :306:

I don't have a dirty mind because I use Mental Floss.