CApruzzese

Cactus Dan tools available again soon!

https://insydium.ltd/news/latest-news/cactus-dan/

Insydium has made my love them even more with some new project called bridge that will let us use older plugins on newer versions of C4D is a read it right, but clearly states they are bringing back Cactus' Dan's tools!  So excited! 

• Like 3
  • Awesome 1

• Topic Author
  • 21 minutes ago, Igor said:

Oh, nice, good to hear. I am sure some folks will be very happy! :)

People like me! I find the character objects are not as good for some things as I would like or overly complicated. I also miss a couple of features exclusive to Dan's plugins. They won't provide plugin support BTW just make then available. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, CApruzzese said:

People like me! I find the character objects are not as good for some things as I would like or overly complicated. I also miss a couple of features exclusive to Dan's plugins. They won't provide plugin support BTW just make then available. 

fully agree!

Dan's tools include some real productivity enhancement. Also, his FBX tool allows users to go back and forth with Maya for better view response. There was only one bug that never got squashed, CD Make Symmetrical destroys the UVs on the corrected side. As there will be no support, it's permanent.