Sign in to follow this  
kbar

C4D Meetup for Wellington New Zealand

Hi all,

I have started a meetup here in Wellington New Zealand to see if there are any other C4D users near me that want to get together.

You can find the meetup at: 

So if there is anyone here from the Cafe that wants to catchup then please join the group and I hope to see you there!

The venue is yet to be decided, but it will be in the Wellington CBD.

Cheers,

Kent

• Like 1

• Topic Author
  • 28 minutes ago, Anthony Owen said:

Is 3D-Kiwi onboard?

I think 3D-Kiwi lives quite a few hours away so I wouldn't expect him to make the trip for the first meet. Maybe next year if we have a few people and I can run some presentations.

I am mainly curious to see if I can build a little community for people near Wellington. But I think the number of C4D users in NZ is very small. They all use Maya around here (WetaFX).

12 hours ago, Anthony Owen said:

Is 3D-Kiwi onboard?

No. I live 2 hours drive away so a comfortable drive. It would mean staying the night. Not really a problem. Only issue is I'm a Modo user now and can't see any real reason to come back to using Cinema 4D. I doubt you would want me rabbiting on how much better Modo is. Hope it goes well for those attending.

12 hours ago, 3DKiwi said:

No. I live 2 hours drive away so a comfortable drive. It would mean staying the night. Not really a problem. Only issue is I'm a Modo user now and can't see any real reason to come back to using Cinema 4D. I doubt you would want me rabbiting on how much better Modo is. Hope it goes well for those attending.

A long way from trueSpace, eh, Nigel?

• Like 1