Shibby

X-Particles 4 Granular Solver | Snowball

Hey everyone!

I found this sample on YouTube of some great results using the X-Particles 4 granular solver to make a snowball crashing and falling apart: 

Unfortunately, I haven't been able to get any sort of results resembling this and am wondering if any of you have had better luck

Thanks!

I wish I could help you but maybe some XParticles forum would be more beneficial for you to ask this question! 

• Topic Author
  • 2 hours ago, Igor said:

I wish I could help you but maybe some XParticles forum would be more beneficial for you to ask this question! 

So far I can't seem to find any solutions on any forums I search. Would be great if anyone knows an X-Particles expert, or someone from the Insydium team who can help (Especially since they featured this look in their latest release video)

An overview of how to achieve this look seems to be a highly sought-after piece of content in the community

I send the email to Insydium lady that I am in contact with for a longer period of time, maybe she will be able to give me some info on this, or maybe share some kind of tutorial, fingers crossed! :)