Bolos

Danger Zone WIP (NSFW)

Here's a lyrics video I started a loooong time ago (13 months) but I'm very close to the end, only two shots left to do!

I'm pretty happy with the look of it but there's tons of little details that I'd like to improve.

So I'd like you guys to tell me what could be improved, just to see if it matches what I think should be done or if I could go away with it as is.

Thanks!

Don't be afraid to be harsh!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

love it. if you're looking for criticism the only thing i've got is towards the end there's two screens with just a still image (skull with snake for instance) where nothing's moving. gave me the impression you kinda rushed towards the end (i know how it is if you want something to be finished already)...

• Topic Author
  • Thanks guys!

1 hour ago, everfresh said:

love it. if you're looking for criticism the only thing i've got is towards the end there's two screens with just a still image (skull with snake for instance) where nothing's moving. gave me the impression you kinda rushed towards the end (i know how it is if you want something to be finished already)...

Ah yes, that's what I was talking about when I said I had two shots left to do :)

12 hours ago, Bolos said:

Thanks guys!

Ah yes, that's what I was talking about when I said I had two shots left to do :)

haha.. sorry, this information must have slipped when i was flying over your post. :D well, then i have nothing ;)

• Topic Author
  • Thanks guys :) @Videofrank Must say I'm surprised about the Monty Python feeling, is there a particular film that led you think about that ?

2 hours ago, Bolos said:

Thanks guys :) @Videofrank Must say I'm surprised about the Monty Python feeling, is there a particular film that led you think about that ?

Sure, the opening credits to MPFC had animation that your video reminded me of - the opening sequence with the flowers and, of course, the animated hand.  Here's a link for comparison.  Cheers.

• Like 1

• Topic Author
  • Sketches for the last two shots. Felt the baby with a shotgun and the skull with a snake had really no sense with the cell view. So here's what I came up with :

ending.thumb.png.407044f9ebd8115da5759fbcec3e687c.png