Jump to content
Bolos

Danger Zone WIP (NSFW)

Recommended Posts

 

Here's a lyrics video I started a loooong time ago (13 months) but I'm very close to the end, only two shots left to do!

 

I'm pretty happy with the look of it but there's tons of little details that I'd like to improve.

So I'd like you guys to tell me what could be improved, just to see if it matches what I think should be done or if I could go away with it as is.

 

Thanks!

 

Don't be afraid to be harsh!

  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

love it. if you're looking for criticism the only thing i've got is towards the end there's two screens with just a still image (skull with snake for instance) where nothing's moving. gave me the impression you kinda rushed towards the end (i know how it is if you want something to be finished already)...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Topic Author
  • Thanks guys!

     

    1 hour ago, everfresh said:

    love it. if you're looking for criticism the only thing i've got is towards the end there's two screens with just a still image (skull with snake for instance) where nothing's moving. gave me the impression you kinda rushed towards the end (i know how it is if you want something to be finished already)...

    Ah yes, that's what I was talking about when I said I had two shots left to do :)

    Share this post


    Link to post
    Share on other sites
    12 hours ago, Bolos said:

    Thanks guys!

     

    Ah yes, that's what I was talking about when I said I had two shots left to do :)

    haha.. sorry, this information must have slipped when i was flying over your post. :D well, then i have nothing ;)

    Share this post


    Link to post
    Share on other sites
  • Topic Author
  • Thanks guys :) @Videofrank Must say I'm surprised about the Monty Python feeling, is there a particular film that led you think about that ?

    Share this post


    Link to post
    Share on other sites
    2 hours ago, Bolos said:

    Thanks guys :) @Videofrank Must say I'm surprised about the Monty Python feeling, is there a particular film that led you think about that ?

    Sure, the opening credits to MPFC had animation that your video reminded me of - the opening sequence with the flowers and, of course, the animated hand.  Here's a link for comparison.  Cheers.

    • Like 1

    Share this post


    Link to post
    Share on other sites
  • Topic Author
  • Sketches for the last two shots. Felt the baby with a shotgun and the skull with a snake had really no sense with the cell view. So here's what I came up with :

    ending.thumb.png.407044f9ebd8115da5759fbcec3e687c.png

    Share this post


    Link to post
    Share on other sites

    Join the conversation

    You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
    Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

    Guest
    Reply to this topic...

    ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

      Only 75 emoji are allowed.

    ×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

    ×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

    ×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


    • Recently Browsing   0 members

      No registered users viewing this page.

    YOUTUBE CHANNEL:

    ABOUT US:

    C4D Cafe is the largest CINEMA 4D community. We provide facilities for discussion, showcasing and learning our favorite software :)
    ×
    ×
    • Create New...