Igor

Good guy Insydium - CactusDan Plugins

I've got some Cactus Dan videos where he explains in detail how something should be rigged and why it should be rigged that way.  I've never found videos that explains rigging so well.  I can't find them on youtube or anywhere else.  I'm sure he would want them seen by people still, but want to know if others here would think it's ok to distribute these videos.  If people do think it's ok I could upload them to the cafe for everyone to download and/or maybe upload them to youtube.

If I'm remembering right below is a scene Cactus Dan made himself and distributed for a challenge here on the cafe.  It's a nice scene to try his tools with.

1on1_Basketball.zip

3 minutes ago, Anthony Owen said:

I still find these https://www.youtube.com/user/CDLibisch/videos but a catalogue of all his videos would be nice if they aren't at the above address.

Those are the ones I also found.  The videos I have are a series of 6 videos that go step by step in explaining how to rig a human biped.  They are titled "The Basics of Rigging with CD Character Plugins in Cinema 4D.

I have already rigged my current two projects, but i am anxious to start another and use these plugins again! I love the character object Everfresh made avialable, but it isnt ideal for all characters i make. 

1 hour ago, Fastbee said:

Those are the ones I also found.  The videos I have are a series of 6 videos that go step by step in explaining how to rig a human biped.  They are titled "The Basics of Rigging with CD Character Plugins in Cinema 4D.

There is a number 7 that describes skinning  that I will share. I also have the 6 step-by-step rigging videos. They would be helpful whatever rigging you were doing. Another useful one is a detailed account of transferring a rig to another character.