Hrvoje's Free file pit

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi folks :)   In this topic I decided to share many of my files for you to examine. All of these were small setups, rigs, contraptions, prototypes and fun projects that I made over the years

Few more :)     121_Coil_wrap(MG+XP).c4d 122_L_system_rig(XP+MG).c4d 123_Colored_bounce(MG+XP).c4d 124_Linear_Fracturing(MG).c4d 125_Color_from_mass(MG+XP).c4d

New batch of setups :P     94_Raffale(MG+CA).c4d 93_EKG_rig(MG+XP).c4d 95_Concertina_rig(MG+XP).c4d

• Silver Contributor
On 12/10/2018 at 10:00 PM, HSrdelic said:

In this topic I decided to share many of my files ...

I wanted to send you a PM, but apparently you're not able to receive messages (inbox full ?), as such let me pass the message this way:

Hi Hrvoje,

I have been using a few scripts over the years, and moving to R20 I noticed I missed some.

Apparently, these were COFFEE scripts, so I took the time to rewrite these in Python.

Now, I was about to upload them to the C4DCafe's download section for others benefit, but noticed these original scripts were named VP_Reset Position and VP_Reset Rotation.

I figured these must have come from a Vertex Pusher tutorial I had purchased in the past.

So, before uploading the converted Python versions, I 'd first like to ask if it is OK with you to upload these. I don't want to take credit for these, as they are simply derived from your original work.

• Silver Contributor
47 minutes ago, HSrdelic said:

It is absolutely fine, I just named them for clarity, not for any rights :)

Thanks! Scripts are available in the download section now.

• Hrvoje featured and unpinned this topic
  • Hrvoje pinned this topic
  • Hrvoje unpinned and pinned this topic