Arivald

Black and white render problem - Corona?

Hi,

I was just rendering this interior scene and got a low ram message from Corona. I stopped the render, saved the picture as it was, turned off the browser and everything else to try and free some ram. I tried rendering again and suddenly the render is black and white except the HDRI exterior. Nothing changed in the file. I restartarted C4D and it still renders B&W. I tried rendering without Corona and it does the same thing. I reapplied all the textures, but the problem didn't go away. I don't know how to fix it.

scene.jpg

black.jpg

Super weird!  I'd restart your whole computer, then open a new C4D project and try making a new Corona texture with your wood image.  If that works, then import your old project into the new one.  Hopefully it's just a corrupted .c4d

• Topic Author
  • 21 hours ago, natevplas said:

Super weird!  I'd restart your whole computer, then open a new C4D project and try making a new Corona texture with your wood image.  If that works, then import your old project into the new one.  Hopefully it's just a corrupted .c4d

So in a new project I get full colour again, however when I merge the corrupted other project into the new project and try to render the scene everything is black as if there is no sun or light in the scene. I tried making a new sky or adding new lights to the scene, but it remains black. Is there a way I can import only the models rather than merging the entire scene?

Untitled.png

5 hours ago, Arivald said:

Is there a way I can import only the models rather than merging the entire scene?

Copy and paste the objects you want from the old to the new.

• Like 1