Sign in to follow this  
Janine Pauke

2 images (incl. project files)

I've been producing some stuff for my instagram account (instagram.com/janine4d) and these turned out so well that I uploaded the project files as well.

Drop of light:

gerbera.thumb.jpg.33fb92e10df820cb03462dea5fe12b06.jpg

One of my all time favorite lamps:

lava-lamp.thumb.jpg.031edd42e7088a61ea51ceefd4a71c39.jpg

And the project files, just type in "0" to download them for free: gumroad.com/janine4d

Wow, nice job!  That flower one is particularly beautiful!

Thanks for sharing. Very inspirational even if you don't use Octane. So I grabbed your files and did a quick go with Corona. I had to guess on the light colors since I can see any of your materials. It actually came out pretty nice I think. I'm still learning Corona, so I'm sure there are ways to make it better and faster.

Interesting how the engines differ in the refraction of the drops. One thing I couldn't get exact was the nice glow you have on the petals beneath the little inside light. In Corona, if I crank up the light material very high, I get batter glow but more fireflies.

Drop of Light_Corona1080.jpg

Drop of Light Closeup_Corona.jpg

Really nice Janine. I've been following your work on instagram

beautiful render

I was unable to download your project to test how close I could get with rendering in Cycles 4D

:sad:

@vanderleden Her Gumroad link is still working, you just have to "pay" $0 and it should work. Can't remember if an e-mail is required. I'd PM it to you, but it's a little too big for the Cafe. I could Dropbox it for you if you still have problems getting the scenes. Can't imagine that would be a problem with Janine since it's free, but let's see if she replies here first.

1 hour ago, BigAl3D said:

@vanderleden Her Gumroad link is still working, you just have to "pay" $0 and it should work. Can't remember if an e-mail is required. I'd PM it to you, but it's a little too big for the Cafe. I could Dropbox it for you if you still have problems getting the scenes. Can't imagine that would be a problem with Janine since it's free, but let's see if she replies here first.

would be great

I wonder why she's not posting it here ?

it would make sense

let's see what she says

thanks in advance

cheers