Sign in to follow this  
Sainsy

C4D Studio R20 for sale

I am looking to sell my licence for C4D Studio R20 - am looking for £2400.  I am happy to provide the first 11 digits, which you can check with MAXON (see guide here - https://www.MAXON.net/en/header-meta-navigation/about-MAXON/legal/sellingbuying-guidelines/)

I am also selling my licence for Forester + expansion pack for £200.  Again, I will pay the transfer fee ($100)

Will sell both combined for £2500

Please let me know if you have any questions. 

• Topic Author
  • C4D Studio licence still available.  I have learnt that there are no transfer fees charged by MAXON, so am going to drop the price to £2200 (ovno)

• Topic Author
  • On 1/12/2019 at 12:41 AM, vanderleden said:

so, what 3D app are you transitioning to ?

just curious

Havn't decided yet - Im just a hobbyist and have become tired of the rent only options for render engines, plus the annual upgrade fees for C4D.

May go with blender, or just give it up!

1 hour ago, Sainsy said:

Havn't decided yet - Im just a hobbyist and have become tired of the rent only options for render engines, plus the annual upgrade fees for C4D.

May go with blender, or just give it up!

Blender it is, well, fair enough. I did look at the latest Beta version; I'm too comfortable with C4D modelling-wise, Blender would have let me down so many times I can't be bothered with Blender anymore. Why not simply call off the MSA and you still have a flagship at hand when you do 3D. Believe me, you will regret it to give up C4D for Blender. Keep it for the time being.

I'm also just a hobbyist, that's why I got the Bodypaint version without MSA (that's basically Prime with sculpting) and Cycles 4D for shadow catcher and to render splines there are no rentals with Cycles 4D on top of that I didn't need Mograph or simulations or character rigging stuff for that bit I use Poser 11 for cloth sim or basic characters to fill a scene with some people

Don't give up 3D because of that or because you are staring at an empty viewport. We all been there.

• Like 1

Actually Blender is very capable and some of the modelling add-ons are amazing. A few of the built in modelling tools are rather basic but generally what can be done in C4D modelling wise can be done in Blender.

• Like 1