Sign in to follow this  
Q Paul

Team Render Bucket Color

Sorry for the simple question.  I have clicked around on what I think should be all the settiings and still  can't seem to find how to get my Team render machines to show different Bucket colors in my picture viewer when the render farm is going. Is there something other than the view Bucket color button that I need to enable?  In a related question, is it possible to see a tally of how many frames each of my team render machines was able to render?  I can look on each client and write down the frames, but it seems there must be a simple tally that tells me at my machine how many frames each computer contributed.

Thanks

• Topic Author
  • Thanks Bezo, I have done that multiple times and it doesn't change the color. There must be some other preference or something that I don't have on.

I will keep looking

If you render animation instead of still in Team render (and each computer/client render one entire frame of animation at the time), you simply can´t see different color bucket on single frame. (color only tell you which client it is)