Sign in to follow this  
Rectro

Charlize Theron Digital Double W.I.P

• Topic Author
  • Quick update:  Finishing head and body.

I apply a smooth deformer at low level to smooth the mesh out, then use C4D sculpting tools to get general form.  I make eye lashes from Hair system then converted them to geometry.  These are stand in ones for now while I spend the next part getting likeness, and breaking symmetry.  From here I will finnish hands and feet the push it over to Zbrush.

Dan

step 2 head body.png

step 2 head finishing.png

Step 3 hands and feet.png

• Topic Author
  • Last update for today.  Added some details for certain anatomical land marks.  This mesh is intended for sculpting use.  If I intended this for animation id pay more attention to certain areas but this should get me a decent mesh to work off. I didnt use any reference for body so will do some tweaking to get it more as I want tomorrow If I get time.

step 4 complete.png

step 4 details.png

Wow, what a self-challenge! You're awesome!

After your amazingly great Tyrion Lannister model you have set the bar pretty high!

Hmmmm, can you 3D print her-life size? Hmmmmmm.

This looks very nice. Following with interest. Do you know which engine you're going to use? 

• Topic Author
  • 13 hours ago, Visionnext said:

Wow, what a self-challenge! You're awesome!

Thanks, have to keep pushing one self in order to progress much like bodybuilding, progressive overload.

8 hours ago, teknow said:

After your amazingly great Tyrion Lannister model you have set the bar pretty high!

Yea its not going to be easy thats for sure, but I will get better with each try.  Females apparently are much harder to get likeness.

7 hours ago, BigAl3D said:

Hmmmm, can you 3D print her-life size? Hmmmmmm.

Wouldn't that be good!

4 hours ago, EAlexander said:

This looks very nice. Following with interest. Do you know which engine you're going to use? 

Im using Vray 3.6, is has the best skin shader options one being ALsurface.

Dan

• Topic Author
  • Here is some updates, until Monday I think, gota spend time with family.  Iv made the extras like Eyes,  Tongue,  Teeth, Tear Ducts, Lashes.  This will all help me get the feel for the progress of the look.  Next I will make some mock up hair to aid in this.  Iv done Uvs in Unfold3D, and have taken her into Zbrush to get the Primary and part of secondary forms, but before I aim for total likeness I use just anatomy forms first, then tweak it.  Il stick with these levels for a while as I tweak her likeness, then add detail last.

1794074196_step4extras.thumb.png.c680799d254a92b4171d81b2916c9fa2.png582938868_Step6Uvs.thumb.png.fe24c23ddd3e6eb10f02304386c53503.png1971553770_step5.thumb.png.d8a8159edd201725ebabf4d008e71464.png984469313_step6ZBRUSHPASS1.thumb.png.335770b01c0605c6c723f00a9c2b8da6.png

It already looks incredibly like her.  Good job.

• Topic Author
  • 7 minutes ago, rasputin said:

It already looks incredibly like her.  Good job.

Thank you, Im glad you can see she is looking like her.