Igor

C4D Cafe - Steam Punk Project

• Topic Author
  • @IgorKirdeika I tried to understand but I don't see any point in your comment, so it will be deleted. If you have positive things to say do so, but dont come here and rage for no good reasons!! ;)

• Like 3

• Topic Author
  • Just to let you know folks. If I don't reply to your emails today or tomorrow, don't worry I am assembling teams and once I am done, you will get further instructions! :) 

I'm in! The initiative sounds like a fantastic idea and I'm a Steampunk geek down to the core. Let's create something to make a big number of C4D lovers proud.

I'm up for any part of the scenes really, and if you need extra TL help in texturing and/or lighting let me know.

My only question: what's the projection for time needed per week? 

• Like 1

On 1/17/2019 at 6:35 AM, Igor said:

We want to move from challenges and introduce something more appealing to everyone.

So no more challenges? :sad:

In my case, I am a fulltime design production arch-visualizer, which makes this opportunity not too appealing from a time/schedule/commitment standpoint. 

• Like 1

I think this is a great idea and I'd like to see the results. I'll send an email even though I'm not sure of what my contribution will be. But I also like the smaller challenges, which require the full scope of modeling, texturing and rendering. I hope those will still be available for those that want less commitment.

• Topic Author
  • 4 hours ago, Vizn said:

So no more challenges? :sad:

In my case, I am a fulltime design production arch-visualizer, which makes this opportunity not too appealing from a time/schedule/commitment standpoint. 

4 hours ago, Unstable said:

But I also like the smaller challenges, which require the full scope of modeling, texturing and rendering. I hope those will still be available for those that want less commitment.

You don't have to go all in and do a full commitment, no one is asking that. If you want to contribute in any way just let me know.  If you write me an email and tell me how much you would like to work on it and on what, then I could notify TLs and they would know what tasks to give you.

• Topic Author
  • Folks, make sure you visit topic now and then because I will share our progress now and then so you guys and gals can see where are we standing. Everyone who sent me an email will join with the project (15 people), but we still need to figure out the best possible way for this to go smooth. So far things are fine and we manage to do some progress within Concept Art team.

I will write down updates within first post of this topic, so always check there.

Another thing is that everyone involved will share their WiPs here so you guys also can see how they are progressing and hopefully learn in the process.

• Like 1

Finally a great idea!

I am going to candidate my self.

GREAT!

P.S. I am a screenwriter and a director, maybe can I be useful also to Concept , storyboard, narrative issues and so on..., if it helps.
    Question: is there a script about this projects?