Igor

C4D Cafe - Steam Punk Project

• Topic Author
  • 24 minutes ago, contrafibbularities said:

That's quite an ambitiuous and interesting project you've set in motion here! I'll definitely be following it to see where it is going. Good luck! :-)

Thanks, I will be uploading our progress soon! :)

@Igor

See that you got the Discord servers setup. Was wondering if six separate servers with one channel each is the most efficient setup. Seems like this should be all in one server with multiple channels and groups. I belong to about 20 other servers and none are setup this way.

• Topic Author
  • 13 hours ago, Jimh said:

@Igor

See that you got the Discord servers setup. Was wondering if six separate servers with one channel each is the most efficient setup. Seems like this should be all in one server with multiple channels and groups. I belong to about 20 other servers and none are setup this way.

I didn't know you can do that. I don't usually use Discord. I'll look into it, thanks. 

• Topic Author
  • UPDATE 05: Interior Lab Scene -> In the first post of this topic. :cowboypistol:

Sorry for the longer wait this time. We had to deal with some issues, but now that we overcome them, we are ready for new ones! :compHate: