Fastbee

Think of New Features for C4D

There are a lot of people here in the cafe that also works at MAXON.  That makes this a great place to post suggested improvements to Cinema 4D.  People can also send a suggestion to Suggestions at MAXON.net, but with a post such as this the amount people that want a new suggested feature can be seen through the number of likes people give the post.  The improvements can also be well organized in one place.

Here is the video I made as an example of what should be posted here. 

Please click on "new c4d features 1.mp4"

If anyone was wondering I originally I made this video as an example of my UX design skills for a job.  They understandably rejected me, but I still hope the changes in the video are put in C4D at a later time.  I did heavy editing in the video with icon making to make it look like the features were already a part of C4D.  I have no idea what they are actually working on.

This post is not for any bugs or things not working.  This thread should be purely for new features big and small for Cinema 4D.  Please try to show why the feature would be so cool instead of only explaining it in text form.

• Like 1

Only registered users can see replies - please register for full access!