Hrvoje

C4D Cafe Youtube channel massive update

The cafe YT channel is looking fantastic - so much quality content.

I've paid for a couple of the trainings over the years. But to be honest, it's more convenient to watch them on youtube than looking for the files on my computer. So double win! 

• Namaste 1

On ‎2‎/‎11‎/‎2019 at 5:48 AM, Freemorpheme said:

So C4D wins an Oscar, enters into the rarified territory of widespread industry recognition once reserved for heavyweights like Maya and Houdini, and the biggest take-away we have is we now know how to pronounce Hrvoje's name? 

Really?

Granted....it was a plus on many levels to hear his name in the acceptance speech. I too have always struggled with pronouncing and spelling his full name since his Vertex-Pusher days...which prompted this old idea for a T-Shirt

Is_this_right.JPG.db3a18793464cef7e28dfb7587ee09bc.JPG

Glad to know we got the first name defined now.  So.....what does MAXON have to win in order for us to know how to pronounce his last name?  The Nobel Peace Prize?

Dave

• Haha 2

Sorry...but I simply do not have enough faith to be an atheist.

• Topic Author
  • 1 hour ago, 3D-Pangel said:

we have is we now know how to pronounce Hrvoje's name? 

:lol:

For anyone interested there are pronunciations available and they are seem accurate.  As you can see , Eastern Europe origin has multiple ways to make ones life more complex than needed ;)

Free C4D trainings from MAXON professional on our youtube channel

https://www.youtube.com/c4dcafe

4 minutes ago, Hrvoje said:

For anyone interested there are pronunciations available and they are seem accurate.  As you can see , Eastern Europe origin has multiple ways to make ones life more complex than needed ;)

How about a tutorial....make it in 2 parts...first and last name.  Advanced course in your middle name (if you have one).   I would love to hear your daughter pronouncing your full name too in the tutorial as an exercise class:  "Follow along with Hrvoje's daughter".    She would  most definitely make us all look like idiots....but based on how this thread has shifted so drastically from its intended purpose....that wouldn't be too hard.

Dave

P.S.  So nice to be praising C4D after a major release, seeing it  win major awards, and have a few good laughs over it all. 

• Like 1

Sorry...but I simply do not have enough faith to be an atheist.

Great. Subbed.
    Hard to tell what belongs to what when looking at the videos. Videos will need more descriptive titles.

Cafe_YT_screenshot.png

• Like 1

• Topic Author
  • That is why everything is organized in playlists :)

Youtube is really painful to work with, but simply go to main page of the channel and you will see that we have nice layout with categories and playlist

Free C4D trainings from MAXON professional on our youtube channel

https://www.youtube.com/c4dcafe