Hrvoje

C4D Cafe Youtube channel massive update

Subscribed. I would like to watch a tutorial on how to efficiently add bevels on complex geometry in order to avoid traps down the road. A link attached would be helpful. 

Hrvoje,

I have been venturing into rigging and have been watching the Mastering Movement videos. There is one part of the third video (roughly 13:15 in) where you are talking about moving an individual joint without moving the other joints lower on the hierarchy as you adjust its position to the model.  You mention that there is a key you need to press to make this adjustment and I am sorry, but I am just not able to discern what you are saying.  Now when I make an adjustment in R20, I noticed the rest of the joints do NOT move when the expectation is that joints lower on the hierarchy would move. So now I am confused.  The help manual was not that helpful.

Adjusting joint with or without impacting the hierarchy is a rather important adjustment to be able to do when aligning joints to the model.  So how do you do this in R20?

Thanks,

Dave

Sorry...but I simply do not have enough faith to be an atheist.

Are the files for the different xpresso and TD master classes available to download somewhere?

On 5/14/2019 at 8:14 PM, Hrvoje said:

You can find most of the files here

Thank you, great stuff.