Hrvoje

C4D Cafe Youtube channel massive update

My question is, does it seems normal for people like me how paid for those trainings ?

We understand that this may cause some discomfort for people that bought these trainings earlier, however there are two advantages you want to consider from now on.

First is, you gained knowledge earlier than people that have access to them now, and second even more important, you will not have to purchase anything more in future and will have access to new trainings. We were searching for a way to make trainings free and still get some revenue, and hopefully through youtube that will become possible.

Free C4D trainings from MAXON professional on our youtube channel

https://www.youtube.com/c4dcafe

Some great stuff here Hrvoje - and no problems from me as a previous purchaser of one of your courses.

One little tutorial video I would love you to produce: "How to pronounce Hrvoje : )"  Yes, there are a few generic examples on the web, but it would be great to get it direct from the owner : )

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, MikeA said:

"How to pronounce Hrvoje : )"  

It's easy, it rhymes with Jrvoje.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Very good, more tutorial about "Node Based Material System" would be great.

also Xpresso lessons were very successful. The tutorials were very educational and successful. Thank you.

21 hours ago, Freemorpheme said:

It's easy, it rhymes with Jrvoje.

How do you pronounce Jrvoje? :wackywink:

As far as I remember it's very close to Harvey but with more of a W sound instead of the V sound.

If in doubt, scream and shout.

Hr-vo-yay ? :) 

However you pronounce it, we have to thank him profusely for such a wealth of high quality information and training. I have no doubt I will continue to refer to it for years to come ! And all delivered in that awesome zen-master hypno-tranquility voice :)

CBR

• Like 1

I see a couple of my videos are on the Cafe's Youtube channel. Cool.

Note that I pretty much have all of my tutorials / videos backed up. If you want any others just yell out. Feel free to down load the videos from Vimeo channel and upload those.

Nigel / 3DKiwi