Sign in to follow this  
imashination

80% off at 3D Fluff

20 years ago I started out with Cinema 4D, a few years later I would found 3D Fluff with Janine Pauke so that we could start producing training videos, that makes it some 16 or so years of teaching Cinema 4D either in person or through our many free and paid tutorials. 

Well, the time has come for a bit of a change. 3D Fluff won't be going anywhere but new videos will be on hold for the foreseeable future as I concentrate on my new motion graphics artist role at BoxFX. I would like to say that I would be making some new content in my spare time but I suspect that will be taken up with planning a wedding for next year!

So for a bit of a blow out sale, I have decided to make all of the 3D Fluff video content 80% off for the next few weeks. Just enter the code "congrats" when prompted for a voucher code.

https://www.3dfluff.com/video/

I will probably be back at some point in the future and will still reply to emails when I have time, but for now, I hope you have all enjoyed our videos and I thank you all for your time and support over the years.

Hi Mathew

Thats a very generous offer, i just gave it a try with the rigging tutorial but it said the congrats code wasn't valid, any ideas.

Deck

Congratulations on all the new events in your life. 

Question:  Didn't you also do a tutorial on the new reflectance shader in C4D?  Did you pull that because of nodes? 

Do the 80% discounts only apply to your tutorials, that is does it apply to Tim Clapham's as well?  Just wondering why the discount codes do not seem to work on some of the tutorials as indicated in the previous post.

Thanks,

Dave

• Topic Author
  • 12 hours ago, deck said:

Hi Mathew

Thats a very generous offer, i just gave it a try with the rigging tutorial but it said the congrats code wasn't valid, any ideas.

Deck

The code will only work with my own 3D fluff videos for now, im afraid I can't extend the offer to other creators' videos. Might be worth getting in contact with Luxx directly and asking if they have any offers on.

• Topic Author
  • 4 hours ago, 3D-Pangel said:

Question:  Didn't you also do a tutorial on the new reflectance shader in C4D?  Did you pull that because of nodes? 

Not sure I've removed anything recently. I do occasionally remove a product when it becomes too old for current versions of C4D, but that's usually a good 5 years or so in most cases. What was the general content of the video? my youtube videos tend to deal with more specific topics like that. Maybe it was this one?

I'll be here looking through youtube, waiting for you to show up.

If I learn something in C4D was from guys like you. Thanks for everything. Keep up your excelent work, making this world a better place.

João Marco