DBVFX

Will C4D F-curve Editor get an upgrade?

Hey guys, admittedly I need to use C4D's curve editor a lot more, but was wondering if it would ever get a decent UI and functionality upgrade to make it less of a headache to finesse keyframes? If they could have one that makes working with keys better than the competition I think would be a huge plus. Like intelligent ways to focus on the curves you want to, the whole UI feeling a lot better and less like a spreadsheet in a sense.  You guys would have used it a ton more than me, so just wondering if this is something any of you would love to see as well? I think it would just make the animation experience a lot more of a joy to perform with a leading edge curve editor in C4D.

I mean, it's really easy to focus just on the keys you want to...I can't think of how they could make that any easier...