digitvisions

Cafe Certificate Expired

Yes, we have a net security certifcate expire error. Admins have been notified, but I will copy them in here too, @Hrvoje, @Igor. 

If you're trying to view it in Chrome this is a living nightmare - images get broken, nothing uploads, and. every page you call gets the chrome error page which you have to lengthily dismiss.

Whilst this is fixed I suggest Safari, which, being far less secure,  (especially if you have older versions of it) doesn't whinge as much, does let you in, does display images, although formatting is properly mental, it's better than nothing whilst this is being fixed... if anyone finds a better browser in the meantime please do post it here !

CBR

FYI - I'm getting an expired certificate from the Cafe. If I override in Chrome, the site is completely broken. Firefox gives me the site as normal after I override the warning and continue to this "not safe place."

Merged with the first post about this. Good shout on Firefox though - that is a ton better than what I am using now (really old safari !) !!

We'll be back to normal soon.

CBR