• “Great art picks up where nature ends.”  Marc Chagall 

Sign in to follow this  
jarombra

Cloner object-filling technique issue

Hi, I'm trying to simply fill a hemisphere (boole of a sphere and cube) with three editable meshes (social media icons). Please take a look at my screen shots and you'll see that simply nothing shows up -- what might I be doing wrong? Thanks for your help!

Screen Shot 2019-03-13 at 7.57.02 PM.png

• Topic Author
  • The funny thing is, I can achieve the filling that I want in a scratch test-scene as shown below... The mystery continues...

Screen Shot 2019-03-13 at 8.23.19 PM.png

• Topic Author
  • Ok, potential self-discovered solution here: turn the Boole into a "Create single object"

Screen Shot 2019-03-13 at 8.26.55 PM.png

I do like these self-fixing problems :) But while I would expect a boole to give you problems with anything that uses its volume if that volume isn't closed I can't explain why your scratch build worked if that remained the case...

CBR