• “Great art picks up where nature ends.”  Marc Chagall 

Sign in to follow this  
Bastardfilms

How can I Model something like this?

Hi guys, i want to model a packgaing box for a chocolate bar i have model. But im struggling to begin because i dont how can i model the corners to look realistic as it should be.

I want to model something like this cages:

https://www.mediafire.com/file/1m81dahpb414muu/chocolate_bar.c4d/file https://beta.thedieline.com/blog/2019/3/12/how-a-box-of-cookies-can-transport-you-to-a-different-country

Anyone can give me some tips?

chocolate bar.c4d

Use Fold My Design ? Search for it in your Content Browser...

Assuming you have basic modelling skills there is nothing particularly hard about making the forms even if you do it manually. I'd do it with polys, but splines would equally do to give you a starting point. If you are building it manually I suggest you build it already 'folded' into the correct shape, and make the wrapping section of the box in place before you extrude out the flaps and rotate them up to meet the lid. Lastly you'd add edge loops necessary to support slight curves on the sides and top, and then add a small amount of thickness via extrude or any of the other normal methods...

CBR