chrisjones

Any Z Brush users out there?

Hey guys,

Hope you are all well. Apologies if this is blasphemous on a Cinema forum, but do any of you guys use Z Brush? I am modelling a set of headphones, and I fancy trying to create the soft ear cup and headband parts in Cinema as basic models then use these simple shapes for my first foray into Z Brush, which I plan on getting on trial to do so. I've got a few tutorial vids etc but always helps to have real humans giving real world advice. Perhaps my main priority would be to have the genral gist of the workflow explained from an experience standpoint. I'm guessing I do whatever sculpting in Z Brush then import the mesh back into Cinema, but I don't know if I then just bake the normals and use those, or retopologise.

Just a general noob question really!

Thanks for your time

Chris

Only registered users can see replies - please register for full access!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.