• “Great art picks up where nature ends.”  Marc Chagall 

Sign in to follow this  
pfistar

Xpresso gizmos invisible in viewport?

Hi all,

An esoteric but simple question: 

Anybody know of way to make all Xpresso gizmos invisible in the viewport?

In my specific case, I have a few XParticles Wind nodes in the scene, and each has its large plane-&-arrow gizmo to represent the wind's direction. This is all well and good, though I like sending clients hardware playblasts and it would be nice to not have those extra distractions. I tried all options in the Display panel and pined through Preferences as well but couldn't find the right check-box.

Many thanks

NpF

Not really sure since I am not Xparticles user, but can't those object be hidden be using traffic lights in object manager?

Free C4D trainings from MAXON professional on our youtube channel

https://www.youtube.com/c4dcafe

• Topic Author
  • Hi Hrvoje - Thanks for the suggestion. I just gave it a look though I don't see how that would work since the gizmos in the viewport represent nodes that only seem to exist as objects within Xpresso. Unless there's some secret I don't know, I'm not certain there is a way to access those Xpresso nodes as "objects" via the Object Manager, other than by clicking on the Xpresso tag to open the Xpresso window.