Sign in to follow this  
Keven Zeni

Reflection wont show up in render view

Hey Guys, Im pretty new to Cinema 4D and I just learned how to make textures and apply it to my models, I made an reflection on the model Im working on and I can see it in the window where im editing it but when I go to picture view there is no reflection and its just a plain matte color. heres a link to a video I took so you guys can get a better idea. Ive been stuck on this for hours and if you guys can help me out that would be great. thank you guys!!!!!

https://www.dropbox.com/s/xd020vc4xyv6afl/Video Apr 13%2C 9 27 48 PM.mov?dl=0

There is nothing in your scene to reflect in your object, so while the viewport will invent some, so that your viewport display looks nice, the renderer won't unless you actually put something there to reflect. Most usually that is done by adding a Sky Object to the scene and applying an HDRI to the Luminance channel of its material.

CBR