Tesa Demiur

Studio Light Kit... by any chance?

Hi again,

Hope I don’t bother you much. Is there a Studio Light Kit I just can drop in my Object Manager and light my scene? Seriously it’s time consuming and sloppy results me playing with the settings and dropping individually lights and skies and HDRI. It cuts my enthusiasm about modeling when it comes to scene setup, lights, cameras and so forth...Please drop me a link with a decent free light kit that can render fast and make my scene and textures look just good enough. Thank you for your time.

Why should they be free ? - people put a lot of hard work into those... all the hard work you want to save in fact ! ;)

Also we should point out that you are not much use to clients or anybody else if you can only light a scene with somebody else's 3rd party cheat !

CBR

• Like 1

Yeah, sorry if I wasn't clear.  I realize Light Kit Pro isn't free.  I just meant I don't know IF there is a free option of something like this.  You could probably find some pretty cheap HDRIs to light your scenes.  You're not going to find much of good quality out there just free for the taking though...

• Topic Author
  • Yes that’s correct. I’m trying to get free stuff :)) and simplify my work, like usual. Oh well, I will work harder then and try it to build it myself. 

Didn't know about HDRI Haven, and that's got some awesome HDR and Texture stuff - great find - thanks for sharing...

CBR