Sign in to follow this  
prowl

30% off C4D ONE DAY sale 7th May 2019

So I am little confused by this as it says that this offer is for upgrades, side-grades and new licenses but ONLY available with an MSA.  People who are side-grading or purchasing an new license probably do not already have an MSA.  Plus don't new licenses always get one year of service or do you have to purchase a new license and then an MSA as well?  I don't think so.  So apart from people upgrading, then how does this apply?  Not sure what this means.

Also, if I have R20 Studio with an MSA, then can I get 30% off the cost of a new MSA to be tacked onto the end of my current MSA?  Now that is a deal (especially with the discount coupon on Redshift).

Can anyone from MAXON (Hrvoje maybe) provide some clarity on this?

Thanks,

Dave

There was an offer for few last years for 2-year MSA. Currently don´t see this offer in any distributor e-shop (or maybe didn´t found it). So, I think there will be some changes in MSA price (especially in case Redshift will be fully integrated into C4D)

I also understand from MAXON news there will be also discount for renewing service agreement, but when watching info in local distributor news, this offer only applies for upgrades from older versions, not for current top version users...

From this view users who stayed with R19 with this discount save around 200 euro then users on MSA to get the same R21 release...

I can confirm that the offer does NOT apply to purchasing just an MSA alone.  If you put that in your cart, there is no discount.  But if you put a new license in your cart (for example Studio), then you do get this message:

Capture.JPG.856309db50f149430f86922a0af96067.JPG

Either the wording of the offer was a little vague or my own hopes were projected improperly on how I read the pre-release notices...but either way, a bit disappointed as 30% off the MSA price would have been nice.

Dave

Can someone explain the discount coupon for Redshift to me - is it only if you buy a new Redshift licence or does it apply to the annual maintenance fee?

6 hours ago, 3D-Pangel said:

I can confirm that the offer does NOT apply to purchasing just an MSA alone.  If you put that in your cart, there is no discount.  

Either the wording of the offer was a little vague or my own hopes were projected improperly on how I read the pre-release notices...but either way, a bit disappointed as 30% off the MSA price would have been nice.

Dave

I'm with you Dave, but I'm not surprised.