Hello, I'm new to C4D Cafe.

I want to report a bug I don' t know if it's ok to do it here.

I have a problem to resign in my account. Every time I try to sign in my account it shows my username or password is incorrect with red color after sign out or like after a while without browsing the page it signs out automatically. I have to reset my password every time just so I can sign it even tho I set it to the same password every time.

Can C4D Cafe please fix it?

• Topic Author
  • When I opened the page it didn't remind me to install any cookies so I assume I have cookies enabled?

And I did update my saved password to my browser every time I reset it.

So far I just can't sign in smoothly, needs to reset my password every time if I want to sign in.

:cry:

• Topic Author
  • And I just checked I have all the C4D Cafe's cookies on.

• Topic Author
  •  I tried to clean all my cache and cookies, but it didn't help so far, still need to reset my password every time I try to log in.

I  use Chrome but I also tried on Safari, same there, need to reset my password every time I try to log in.

I could do with help with this issue too hvoje. Have messaged via email before, but didn't get a reply. pm me