Sign in to follow this  
anglereserve

Fusion Studio 16 Beta 3 out

I've recently switched from AE to Fusion 16 for comps at home (Nuke when necessary and the budget permits).  If you haven't used it, I'd recommend checking out the new beta. 

A lot of the weird color space issues and terrible cache problems that AE sports can be avoided in Fusion for a fraction of the cost of NukeX.  Anyway, just a thought for you AE compers out there.  Fusion is way more capable and the new beta seems pretty stable so far.

If you scroll down a bit it's in latest downloads https://www.blackmagicdesign.com/support/

Been thinking to make a move for some time. Held back by how much time will take me to feel comfortable in there....but the precomping and lack of sound in AE is killing me

I'd love to switch and move away from Adobe. AE's development really hasn't progressed much since they moved to slavescriptions. 

Alas, fifteen years of experience and tons of purchased scripts/tools makes it tough to abandon.