Cerbera

Purple Rain on Seaboard

We all need some additional beauty in the day, right ?

Well, today mine came from this, and although it has nothing to do with 3D whatever, I figure we're all artists, we all like tech, and so this should appeal to a lot of us. So check out the future of keyboard interfaces, where the line between piano and guitar, and anything else you can think of is getting blurry...

And he's done it with SUCH a good tune. Especially worth hanging on for the solo at the end. Anyway, enjoy...

CBR

• Like 4

Wow, that was amazing. Thanks for sharing that.

• Namaste 1

It's so easy these days with all the loops and midi toys to feel like a musician with no knowledge whatsoever.

Now when a real musician get their hands on that technology though....then it's a whole other story. Solid cover!

• Topic Author
  • 51 minutes ago, EAlexander said:

I admit to being really shallow and saying I would like this a lot more if that guy didn't look so much like Kenny G....

Lols. When I first saw it I thought - Sh**, Jon Snow is good on that thing :)

CBR

• Haha 1

Purple Rain is a great song, cool to hear other takes on it. I was actually present the night it was recorded (at First Avenue in Minneapolis, MN Aug 3rd 1983).

Wow, that was great. Thanks for sharing!

• Namaste 1