Info News:
  • C4D Cafe 2.0 COMING SOON!

Sign in to follow this  
Zoe Ambinder

Motion blur not working after render

This is the craziest thing, motion blur is not working properly after I attempt to render it. So, before I attempted to do a real render, things were looking fine in my picture viewer. When I attempt a real render motion blur is almost non existent. I read that sometimes the picture viewer can be fairly inaccurate, however this is not that. After I rendered, I went back into my picture viewer without changing any settings, and the picture viewer looks like my current render (motion blur is almost non existent.) Somehow me rendering messed it up? Why would that be happening? Please help!!!!!! I need to get this working asap.

good render_picture viewer.png

bad render_picture viewer.png

Hi, and welcome! I'm surprised no one responded by now. Did you ever get this solved? I'm guessing it's a render settings or camera settings issue. Perhaps when you did the 'real render' you used different render settings, or different camera? In cases such as this you will get quicker, more accurate responses if you can provide a stripped down version of the file for us to investigate. Or at the very least a few screenshots of the settings/attributes involved.

Worst case scenario. You could render a Vector Pass and add motion blur afterwards in After Effects.