Maxon Subscribtion Plan Discussions

cinomadic

• Replies 743
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi All,   This is my first time at Siggraph in a long time!  Last year I had just started at MAXON and it was too late to attend.  I am extremely excited to be going back to Siggraph and wit

First time post on a forum but felt the need to. Happy user since R10 Studio with investment in most plug-ins for the software. (Over $20,000 NZ Dollars spent in that time.) Just a hobbyist with no in

I've been a MAXON / C4D customer for 19 years  -  and I couldn't agree more.   It seems MAXON are now quite willing to penalise those with Studio MSA  - who are much more likely to be locked

Posted Images

@BoganTW

Is it weird that I thought someone bought MAXON? That seems unlikely though: aren't they a pretty big company? Also, I saw something recently about Apple getting Cinema4D + Redshift working with Metal. Seems like a pretty big partnership for the future.

I've been to SIGGRAPH several times and never seen the CEO. Maybe he'll open with "GPU Viewport" and drop the mic.

Last year was David McGavran's first Siggraph as CEO of MAXON. All that said, on his Twitter this week McGavran invited people to pop over and say hello to him. He seems like a friendly guy.

Hopefully the announcement will be something fun.

7 hours ago, cinomadic said:

@BoganTW

It is weird that I thought someone bought MAXON? That seems unlikely though: aren't they a pretty big company? Also, I saw something recently about Apple getting Cinema4D + Redshift working with Metal. Seems like a pretty big partnership for the future.

I've been to SIGGRAPH several times and never seen the CEO. Maybe he'll open with "GPU Viewport" and drop the mic.

The old bosses never were much interested in becoming public figures. They prefered to work in the back. Dave is a very different kind of boss and i expect him to be a lot more visible.

He is definitely easily approchable.

As for the announcement, it'll be something good, trust me :D

6 hours ago, srek said:

The old bosses never were much interested in becoming public figures. They prefered to work in the back. Dave is a very different kind of boss and i expect him to be a lot more visible.

He is definitely easily approchable.

As for the announcement, it'll be something good, trust me :D

Ah man.  It had better not be some insane price cut. Only just bought it in May! 

Anything else probably welcome :) 

Is it the big red "Do my work" Button?

• Igor changed the title to Maxon Subscribtion Plan Discussions
  • Hrvoje pinned and featured this topic
  • Hrvoje unfeatured this topic
  • Hrvoje featured this topic
  • Hrvoje unpinned this topic
  • Hrvoje pinned this topic
  • Hrvoje locked this topic